Prev: A New Anglian Confederation Interstellar News Network Report Next: 15mm AFVs

Re: Fw: Carriers and other updates

From: CartoGrafx@a...
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 16:57:49 EDT
Subject: Re: Fw: Carriers and other updates

cgray@icehouse.net writes:

<< >This might not work in a campaign setting.	Just how many spares do
you
 have,
 >and how quickly can you get them in service?

 It doesnt take that long to build a fighter in WW2 the US was cranking
them
 out squadrons at a time altho pilots is another story but if you are
 continually training them it shouldnt be too difficult >>

Ummm..yeah..but we aren't talking WWII tech fighters here are we? Modern

fighters take several months to build....and that's if all the
subassemblies
come in on time and in good shape...Mind you I like fighters...but you
won't
be cranking FT style fighters out in days like the US was doing in the
big
one..
David McElhannon

Prev: A New Anglian Confederation Interstellar News Network Report Next: 15mm AFVs