Prev: OT Starfire/Starbase assault Next: Re: Fw: Carriers and other updates

Re: Fw: Carriers and other updates

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 09:53:26 +1000
Subject: Re: Fw: Carriers and other updates

G'day guys,

I haven't tried an in isolation case of "flight deck only" carrier vs
equal
points, but in a more synthesised fleet they work very well. I have a
carrier with a fragile hull and 14 hanger bays and little more and the
system works well because its sits way way wwwwaaayyy back and never
even
gets shot at usually as the opposition is concentrating on what's in
their
face. Though I'll admit you've got to make sure it NEVER gets near the
line
of battle though as it will go down fast if it gets any decent
attention.

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: OT Starfire/Starbase assault Next: Re: Fw: Carriers and other updates