Prev: Re: Using FTFB interceptors Next: Re: [OT] Pages on Geocities

Re: [OT] Pages on Geocities

From: j a c <journeyman2000@j...>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 13:38:51 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Pages on Geocities

On Fri, 2 Jul 1999 18:13:51 +0100 (BST) Tom Anderson
<thomas.anderson@university-college.oxford.ac.uk> writes:
>On Thu, 1 Jul 1999, j a c wrote:
>

>pah. typical southerner ...
>
>tom

chuckle.   Sorry, that was intended with tongue firmly planted in cheek.

I know its a pain for some of you to transfer sites.  Mine isnt that
big,
so for me its not really a problem.  Sadly, I fear that this will cause
quite an upheavel in the free hosting business.  I've already seen a
huge
list of folk who have left GeoCities over this.

Any thoughts on a better host??

Jim Clem
votes by his high school class Most Likely To Open His Mouth Just To
Swap
Feet

Prev: Re: Using FTFB interceptors Next: Re: [OT] Pages on Geocities