Prev: Re: RE: ST designing, railgun Next: Re: Using FTFB interceptors

RE: RE: ST designing, railgun

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 14:40:10 +0100
Subject: RE: RE: ST designing, railgun

>Need to watch that again. Didn't see the birds of prey sorry
>klingon cruisers :)
>use anything but normal phasers?

Generally:

Green (Kling / Rom)= Disruptors
Red/Orange (Fed / Card) = Phasers

IMO the wing weapons on the K'Vort / B'rel are disruptors
not phasers (several souces of this including the
ERTL kit, Generations - "target full disruptors")

>The disruptor I do remember is in the first episode of the
>Klingon civil war 2 part story.
>The disruptor comes straight out of the front of the big
>Klingon Cruiser and destroys
>an unshielded bird of prey in one hit.

Also The DS9 'way of the warrior??' where the defiant disrupts a
Vor'cha disruptor with its tractor beam.

-= tim jones =-

Prev: Re: RE: ST designing, railgun Next: Re: Using FTFB interceptors