Prev: FT: ST designing, railgun Next: Re: Core Systems Thresholds

Webring & Geocities

From: CGS <michael@c...>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 12:54:30 +0100
Subject: Webring & Geocities

As far as I understand it the new rules from Yahoo do not apply until
you agree to them, I have yet to do so. So what is there is 'safe' for
the moment but is likely to become orphaned, as you cannot even delete
without signing up.
I think I will be moving, I have an old Tripod site that should do
nicely. Ah well, the whole site was badly in need of rewriting.

As to the ring there is no need for panic, not yet anyway.
Michael

Prev: FT: ST designing, railgun Next: Re: Core Systems Thresholds