Prev: RE: [FT] Piquet in Space (was Core Systems) Next: Re: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...

Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 23:16:04 EDT
Subject: Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...

<< I have heard bad things about the quality control on the books in
this
 game.	I don't know if it is even supported anymore.  Never bothered to
 even look at it though.  I heard a >>

Its very bad, commas misplaced, spelling errors, wrong tense, missile
tables,
ect.  Alto if you can get past it is kind of neat.
-Stephen

Prev: RE: [FT] Piquet in Space (was Core Systems) Next: Re: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...