Prev: AAR: Operation Black Bag Next: Replies to some recent postings! - Longish though

FTFB cloak cost error (mine)

From: Glen Bailey <Glen.Bailey@s...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 12:46:23 -0400
Subject: FTFB cloak cost error (mine)

Sorry.	AO figured it right at 10*mass.  I confused
the cost with the 6*mass line for the Reflex field.

Glen
>I also didn't include a cloaking device, one can be added
>by removing the screen, reducing the thrust by 1 and upping
>the cost.  I don't know the cost change since Armageddon Outfitter
>(thanks to whoever!) has a different cost than the FB.

You're welcome!

It does have the same cost as the FB, though.
P. 11:	 Cloaking Field    Mass 2 or 10%, whichever is greater
			   Cost 10xMass
Normal rounding on mass (<.5 rounds down, >=.5 rounds up).

Prev: AAR: Operation Black Bag Next: Replies to some recent postings! - Longish though