Prev: Re: FT: ST designing Next: Re: [OT] Pages on Geocities

Re: Sorry guys should have guessed

From: "Buddy Chamberlain" <buddy@m...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 08:37:03 -0400
Subject: Re: Sorry guys should have guessed

The movie was half-way decent...  if you were familiar with the setting
and
the plot-line fo the games.  I had a lot of co-workers go to it, and
never
having played the game, thought it sucked, while when I saw it, I
thought it
was pretty good (albiet a tad soap-opera-ish), but when I looked at it
without backup of the knowledge of the game setting, I realised that it
didn't make a very good stand-alone movie.  Oh, and they screwed up the
ship
designs too...	No consistency with the game there, but I suppose that
much
can be over-looked.

God bless,
- Buddy