Prev: Re: Painting Camouflage on figs/tanks Next: RE: Another Camoflage Question

Re: Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 12:28:31 -0500
Subject: Re: Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site

Sorry, Jeremy, but I could have SWORN there was a long list there
of links including cross-genre. *blush* Now I shall have to search
for such a site or assume I've gone senile...

The point I made about others speaking up and adding their links
stands, though. These sites are marvelous resources, tirelessly
worked by selfless heroes, and deserve our support!

High thanks to Jeremy, the Marks, and others: Better men than I!

The_Beast

"Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@earthling.net> on 06/29/99 09:57:05 AM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

 cc:	  (bcc: Doug Evans/CSN/UNEBR)

 Subject: Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site

I guess since it was mentioned in a recent message, it's about time I
posted
a mention of this site again:

Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site
http://stargrunt.virtualave.net

An indication of what's on the site (from the main page):

Briefing: What is Stargrunt?
Rules: New and improved rules, ideas and changes.
Operations: Scenarios.
Images: Pictures of miniatures, games and people.
Reports: Fiction, after battle reports and reviews.
Uplink: Links to other places of interest.
Comms: E-mail, guestbook, mailing list, and message board.

I'm invesitgating the possibility of adding a "Backgrounds" section,
though
this may appear under "Rules". Also, the message board is in the process
of
being revamped.

Please drop by and make sure you visit the Uplink section, where you may
enter your own links to various places and have them appear straight
away!
(This includes a "Players" section which, until the Player Location page
finds a new home and is databased, is the best place to advertise
yourself
to other players!)

Regards,

Jeremy Sadler

Prev: Re: Painting Camouflage on figs/tanks Next: RE: Another Camoflage Question