Prev: Re: open game of DS2 at Historicon Next: Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku Fleetbook Style and FB2

RE: [SG] Preds, Bugs & how they ate Marines

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 06:38:05 -0500
Subject: RE: [SG] Preds, Bugs & how they ate Marines

***
Jarheads.... ;-)
***

Shhhh, be nice to the little groppos. Before you know it, we'll
have to go planet side and get our boots simply filthy. And, you
know how those jungle zones take the starch right out of your
class A's.

Besides, who else would we get to go down to those hellholes
and send back those colonists' daughters so in need of rescuing?

You know what Commodore Dunsel says: Transport of grateful
displaced colonists is the most intense R&R available.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: open game of DS2 at Historicon Next: Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku Fleetbook Style and FB2