Prev: RE: [FT] Sa'Vasku Fleetbook Style and FB2 Next: RE: [SG] Preds, Bugs & how they ate Marines

Re: [SG] Preds, Bugs & how they ate Marines

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 00:54:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [SG] Preds, Bugs & how they ate Marines

On Tue, 29 Jun 1999, Kelvin wrote:

> Thanks to everyone who tried to help with rules and such for Preds and
> Aliens in SG2.  We played a game on Saturday with some rules my
friends and
> I came up with for the Pred and the Aliens.  The game ended up being a
> "Marines holding their base against the final Alien attack" with the
> Predator thrown in for good measure.	Kryomek Helions were used for
the
> Aliens and my NAC troopers and Civilian minis (for the HQ's Android of
> course) became the Marines.  The "Intergalactic Big Game Hunter" made
> perfect Predator, of course.

I really hate to mention them, but some of the Tyranids from (ewww...)
GW
(retch...gag) would make decent Aliens - they're similar in style, just
bit over the top, in typical Orcshop style...

> If anyone is interested, I can send a copy of the rules we used for
the
> Aliens and the Predator if you'd like.

I'll have a copy, please. Heck, post them to the list - give us SGers
something to talk about amongst all the vacumn-heads...pardon me,
FTers...!

Brian (yh728@victoria.tc.ca)
-DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-
      - http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/games.html -
-SciFi & Fantasy Wargaming House Rules, Photos, GWAutobasher, & more-

Prev: RE: [FT] Sa'Vasku Fleetbook Style and FB2 Next: RE: [SG] Preds, Bugs & how they ate Marines