Prev: Re: [OT] Silent Death missile markers Next: Re: [FT} RE: PT boats

Re: [OT] Silent Death missile markers

From: "Tom McCarthy" <tmcarth@f...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 14:15:31 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Silent Death missile markers

>I've seen the missles, and torpedoes (can never remember which
>are the uniform gray, and which are color coded with numbers),
>only for sale separately at GenCon, but you might give Iron Crown
>Enterprises (ICE) a buzz, either from their web site, or
>phone/snail-mail.

The all grey sets of 5 are missiles.  The coloured numbered ones are
torpedoes.  The missile sprues also have some single-sided asteroids.

Originally, ICE advertised them as a separate product; I never followed
up
because I'd purchased the boxed set.

Prev: Re: [OT] Silent Death missile markers Next: Re: [FT} RE: PT boats