Prev: Re: [SG2]Questions Next: PT boats & Battle Riders

RE: [SG2]Questions

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 20:56:57 +1000
Subject: RE: [SG2]Questions

Hi Gareth,

Andrew explained it pretty well. The discussions about RFAC and DFFG vs
infantry in SG compared to DS have been muchly debated more than once.
There
are a number of places that DS and SG don't mesh cleanly. We've pretty
much
given up trying to massage the rule to make a clean fit. If you want to
play
Armoured Warfare use DS and if you want to play Infantry Warfare use SG.

The comment about the buildings being generally representative is quite
good
too. At our club we've had a lot of discussion about how many troops can
fire from a side of a building versus how many doors and windows it has
etc
etc etc. IMHO that sort of detail is best left to a skirmish game and
contrary to what a lot of people claim Stargrunt still does not fit the
bill
as a  skirmish game.

Cheers,

Owen G