Prev: Re: Painting Camouflage on figs/tanks Next: [SG2]Questions

[LST] Archives (was FT wepons vs hull, tech)

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 07:50:58 +0100
Subject: [LST] Archives (was FT wepons vs hull, tech)

>Do people have any other suggestions of how to restructure the
>archives?
>Should I retire the older archives, move them offline?

Theres still some good stuff in the old archives.
I'm pretty happy the way it is.

If only you could filter out all the OT stuff but
thats just not possible for an automated process.

If you could create a by subject index it might help
though it would be vast and subject descriptions
are not always accurate or clear.

-= tim jones =-

Prev: Re: Painting Camouflage on figs/tanks Next: [SG2]Questions