Prev: Re: Ogre in DSII? (and DS unit organisation) Next: Re: FMA skirmish, was Re: [SGII] Aliens and Predators in SGII

Re: OT Lehrer

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 00:02:12 -0500
Subject: Re: OT Lehrer

ScottSaylo@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 6/25/99 5:21:27 PM Central Daylight Time,
nyrath@clark.net
> writes:
>
> <<
>	  New Math!
>
>	  New-new-new Math!
>
>	  It's so simple.
>
>	  So very simple.
>
>	  That only a child can do it!
>   >>

> "Ah, yes! I hear you say. It's so simple    -   but can you do it in
base 6?
> Base eight is just like Base 10  -  if you are missing two thumbs!

	Just go out for a breath of air,

	and you'll be ready for medicare.

	The city streets are really quite a thrill,

	if the hoods don't get you, the monoxide will.

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	""One qualify of life that I've pursued with absolute
consistency
	is the liberty to do whatever the hell I want.	I was always
	willing to die for that liberty and now you're saying that's
what
	I've got to do?  Well I was prepared for it all along--now gimme
	back my goddanmned cigar!""

					--L. Neil Smith
					"Pallas"

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: Ogre in DSII? (and DS unit organisation) Next: Re: FMA skirmish, was Re: [SGII] Aliens and Predators in SGII