Prev: Re: [SG]: Harvard Maths Professor and Sometime Songwriter Next: Re: OT Lehrer

Re: [SG]: Harvard Maths Professor and Sometime Songwriter

From: ScottSaylo@a...
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 22:58:40 EDT
Subject: Re: [SG]: Harvard Maths Professor and Sometime Songwriter

In a message dated 6/25/99 9:53:13 PM Central Daylight Time,
aebrain@dynamite.com.au writes:

<<
 I have all the CDs. 3 different versions of "Poisoning Pidgeons in the
 Park", including the full orchestral one (!)

I'm impressed, it was such a nice day out today, I sang Poisoning
Pigeons in
the Park all the way home - which got me some wierd looks on the bus!

Prev: Re: [SG]: Harvard Maths Professor and Sometime Songwriter Next: Re: OT Lehrer