Prev: FT: weapons vs hull, tech Next: Re: Fighters

Re: FT: weapons vs hull, tech

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 13:50:12 -0400
Subject: Re: FT: weapons vs hull, tech

Glen Bailey wrote:
> (don't tell me, its been discussed before and is in
> the archives.  What a chore.	Can't they be arranged
> by subject?  And anything pre-FB seems of little use.
> Plus, I can't find some of the dates.)

Howdy!

Yeah, I haven't had time to put up any of the June archives.  They're
saved, but I still have to index them, and they're installed by hand.

You can 'search' the Archives by using an engine like AltaVista.
Instructions how to do so are up on the web site, thanks to Tom Anderson

and Tim Jones for pointing this out.  I used to have a built in
search, but then our web policy changed to 'no CGIs on staff pages.'
(8-/

Do people have any other suggestions of how to restructure the archives?
Should I retire the older archives, move them offline?

Thanks,
J.

--
/ Jerry Han -  CANOE Canada - jhan@canoe.ca -
http://people.canoe.ca/jhan \

Prev: FT: weapons vs hull, tech Next: Re: Fighters