Prev: Re: [SG]: 15mm Mini Manufacturers? Next: RE: [SG2] Opinion Poll

FT Figure storage boxes (was Re: Flat top carriers)

From: Jon Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 21:41:15 -0400
Subject: FT Figure storage boxes (was Re: Flat top carriers)

In a similar theme for figure storage and transportation, I have
used Rubbermaid shoe boxes for hauling my fleets around.

http://www.albany.net/~davis/ft_box1.jpg
http://www.albany.net/~davis/ft_box2.jpg

Two view of the box design and figures.  I use 1/8" elastic tape
woven through the bottom of the box.

http://www.albany.net/~davis/ft_box3.jpg

I certainly like the ability to view the boxes through the sides
to find a particular figure.  I have made 14 of these boxes with
this design.  A larger box can store 15 figures and I have two
of those.

http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain/FT/ft-cv.jpg