Prev: Re: Flat top carriers Next: Re: Core Systems Thresholds

Re: Honor Harrington Ship Class Names

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 13:26:21 -0400
Subject: Re: Honor Harrington Ship Class Names

I've got an unofficial but handy ship reference document on my website.
One of the members of the HH discussion board took it upon himself to
write a "Janes all the universes' starships" so to speak.  It's filled
with mostly conjecture, but a whole lot of it (prints out double sided
to a 1/2" stack of papers)

Anyway, both the MSWord version and the html version are on my website:

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~tpope/misc/harrington/nefarious-list.html

I'd love to see your ruleset when you've finished it!

Tom

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: Re: Flat top carriers Next: Re: Core Systems Thresholds