Prev: Re: Fighters Next: Re: beam classes: repairing; armour

Honor Harrington Ship Class Names

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 13:07:37 +1000
Subject: Honor Harrington Ship Class Names

Has anyone found reference to what the class names are for the following
ships?:

RMN: DD, CL, DN
PRH: DD, CL, CA, DN

I currently have:
RMN: Star Knight CA, Homer BC, Reliant BC, Caraval Freighter, Gryphon
SD,
Sphinx SD.
PRH: Sultan BC, Triumphant BB, DuQuesne SD.

I need them to complete the overhaul of my Honor Harrington rules, which
I've streamlined & corrected from the current incarnation (finally
dissected
the info at the back of Field of Dishonor).
Once I get the class names, it should be up by Sunday.

'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Commodore Alfred K Hole - RNS Indy's Folly [CB]
Captain Nicolette O'Teen - RNMS Golden Spear [CB]
EBD Medusa

Prev: Re: Fighters Next: Re: beam classes: repairing; armour