Prev: Re: official minis Re: Flat top carriers Next: Re: Flat top carriers

Re: Flat top carriers

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 09:02:07 -0500
Subject: Re: Flat top carriers

***
In truth, I don't believe space fighters will exist at
all in the near future,
***

Thanks, Tony! I'd meant to mention this, also. Never
cared for them in SFB, though you'll have to pry the
TFG Fed carrier model out of my cold, dead hands if
you want it. ;->=

I think Jon has stated that fighters are included to
allow playing certain cinematic universes. We've
already mentioned BG, and Star Wars the same. And fine
reason for me.

I'll have carriers eventually, even FB ones, and fly
fighters, but have nagging doubts as to their really
fitting.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: official minis Re: Flat top carriers Next: Re: Flat top carriers