Prev: [SG]: 15mm Mini Manufacturers? Next: Re: Vega?

Flat top carriers

From: jeremy claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 13:44:07 +0100 ()
Subject: Flat top carriers

> favored since I dislike the carrier versions of the FSE (why
> wet navy style flight decks?).

Just picked up on this comment, especially since I have just finished
painting 3 new carriers
by brigade minatures all flat tops :)
I like em and in my opinion no one has justified other means for
handling fighters on space vessels.
All very well launching out of tubes but what about landing?
In Battlestar Galactica the fighters launched out of tubes, but for
landing they used a big open deck,
albeit a covered over one.

Oh and as an aside anyone else notice in the film Starship Troopers that
the second fleet action had the
fighters on flat sections of the ships ?

I like flat tops :)
jeremy claridge
jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk

Prev: [SG]: 15mm Mini Manufacturers? Next: Re: Vega?