Prev: RE: beam class sizes - smaller is better? Next: Re: [DSII] Urban terrain

RE: [DSII] Urban terrain

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 11:06:03 +1000
Subject: RE: [DSII] Urban terrain

You forget the rest of it (I found the references I was after):
Pg 46: "Combat in Urban Areas:	Any combat between units in Urban areas
is
treated as a Close Assault action, and is fought out using the Close
Assault
rules on PP 34/35"
Pg 35: "Vehicles involved in Close Assaults may fire with APSWs at enemy
infantry, OR may fire at any opposing vehicles in the Assault AS IF THEY
CARRIED IAVRs."

So with vehicles fighting vehicles in an Urban environment, it doesn't
matter what weaponry you've got, and vehicles can close assault
vehicles,
although I suppose the defender failing their morale test would mean
that
they were psyched into thinking something bigger than them was coming
down
the street.

'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Commodore Alfred K Hole - RNS Indy's Folly [CB]
Captain Nicolette O'Teen - RNMS Golden Spear [CB]
EBD Medusa