Prev: Re: mini purists, "new" weapons Next: SG2 Thoughts or Ideas - Long

RE: [DSII] Urban terrain

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 11:21:40 +1000
Subject: RE: [DSII] Urban terrain

I don't have my rulebook with me, but I did explore this when I was
designing my forces last year.
>From memory, when in urban terrain, you use similar rules as the
infantry
firefights.  Instead of normal combat rolls, each weapon fired draws 2
chits
using yellow (I think).  It is listed separately at the bottom left of
~page
26?
Anyway, there is something there, except it's obscure to find as it's
not in
the urban or the assault sections.

'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Commodore Alfred K Hole - RNS Indy's Folly [CB]
Captain Nicolette O'Teen - RNMS Golden Spear [CB]
EBD Medusa