Prev: Re: [DSII] Urban terrain Next: [SG2] AAR: Escape from Tangana - Very Long

Re: FT: mini purists, "new" weapons

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 11:08:43 -0500
Subject: Re: FT: mini purists, "new" weapons

Glen Bailey wrote:

> He scoffed and complained that you cannot play FT without FT
> mini's.  I think he's a hopeless purist (and a little anal,
> I told him that, too <g>).  And then, AND THEN, he makes the
> suggestion to use some of my SFB mini's or get some B5 mini's.
> Argh.

	A little anal...? Try a little psycho.	I believe that there is
paragraph in the FT rules book explaining that you can use ANY BLASTED
MINIATURES YOU WANT TO!!!!  Show him that paragraph and tell him to
either shut up or to find someone else to play with.

  I'll say one good thing about my former FT group (we got a
brand-spanking-new one put together, and we'll will be playing our first
Fleet Book battle this coming Saturday.), they always had a sense of
humor about miniatures.  I remember one 2000 point game were a player
took a two WWII battleship models and glued  airplane wings to them.
The sad part of it was that these were the only two ships in his fleet.

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"One qualiy of life that I've pursued with absolute consistancy
	is the liberty to do whatever the hell I want.	I was always
	willing to die for that liberty and now you're saying that's
what
	I've got to do?  Well I was prepared for it all along--now gimme
	back my goddanmned cigar!"

					--L. Neil Smith
					"Pallas"

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: [DSII] Urban terrain Next: [SG2] AAR: Escape from Tangana - Very Long