Prev: Re: Unpainted Figures Next: Re: Finis? Re: Unpainted Figures

Finis? Re: Unpainted Figures

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 14:26:16 -0500
Subject: Finis? Re: Unpainted Figures

Well, as with most religious arguments, this could go on indefinitely,
but
I hope we can agree that most of the pertinent points have been raised,
save
for differences possible between home and store/con settings, and leave
it at
that.

Suffice to say, though I've never fielded unpainted figs, it has
restrained
me from playing often, and I'm pleased to admit it's unlikely I'll ever
be
playing in Scott's group.

One question, though: how can one person play GW stuff? Do you mean just
Citadel figs, but in your games?

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Unpainted Figures Next: Re: Finis? Re: Unpainted Figures