Prev: RE: [SG]-Stargrunt in 6mm Next: Re: [OT] Unpainted Figures - was: OGRE stuff

Re: [SG]-Stargrunt in 6mm

From: Donald Hosford <hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 21:37:24 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG]-Stargrunt in 6mm

> n Thu, 17 Jun 1999, Christopher K Smith wrote:
>
> > I got a bunch of the Ral Partha BTech infantry figures(regular and
> two types
> > of PA) and was wondering if anyone has ever tried SG using such
> small
> > figures.  If so, and it was fun, I was thinking of picking up the
> rules.
> > Since I live in a one room apartment, and there is not one gaming
> store with
> > an hours drive(that I know of) space is at a premium.  My gaming
> surface is
> > about a 3 X 3 square on my sole table.  This is a little small for
> DSII, so
> > I thought I might try a little Stargrunt on it, using my DSII minis.

Have you considered getting a large sheet of hard board or heavy
corrigated cardboard to place on top of your table?

For my gaming, I am limited to 1-2 TV trays...When I want more space, I
place a hardboard shelf between them.  (The hardboard shelf is about
3/4" thick.)  The shelf measures about 1-1/2 feet by 3 feet.  This
expands my gaming area to about 2 feet wide by 5 feet long.   8-D  can't
leave it up though...

Donald Hosford

Prev: RE: [SG]-Stargrunt in 6mm Next: Re: [OT] Unpainted Figures - was: OGRE stuff