Prev: Credit card sales (was: Re: Brigade Models in US?) Next: Re: Unpainted Figures - was: OGRE stuff

Re: Chuck's New Web Page.......

From: "Charles N. Choukalos" <chuckc@b...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 09:25:23 -0400
Subject: Re: Chuck's New Web Page.......

The_Beast,

Actually you're right......
the Captain's Game I =~ to the Captain's game written by: Brendan
Robertson.
(in fact the trojan horse scenerio, and the pirates were also written by

him too... (More Javascript work to do.......)

As far as not liking javascript... what are you mad!  It keeps the pages

from being an obscenly long lenght.  Although being the ex-hacker that I

used to be... (okay... my office mate might not agree with that
statement... ) I haven't found any really easily exploitable security
holes... granted I haven't really looked to hard..... but I figured safe

enough for some silly web page.  Although I supose if you're using M$ft
garbage ware, you've got a lot to fear... however happy go luck unix
doesn't seem to have as many viruses/hackers trying to destroy it... not

to mention the O.S. doesn't die a lot

(......Egads.... I'm doing it again...... Okay off the Holy Computer War

topic........)

Chuck

--
The trail is the thing, not the end of the trail.
Travel too fast and you miss all you are traveling for.
|Chuck Choukalos | IBM : 1000 River Road   | Phone:802-769-5787 (tie
446)

|ASIC Core	 | Essex Junction, VT 05452| Fax  :802-769-5882 (tie
446)

|Developement	 | Bldg. 862C Dept. RDVV   | Email:chuckc@btv.ibm.com

-

Prev: Credit card sales (was: Re: Brigade Models in US?) Next: Re: Unpainted Figures - was: OGRE stuff