Prev: RE: Mini-GZG-ECC 2.5 Next: Re: Brigade Models in US?

Re: SFSFW for Re: Brigade Models in US?

From: Tony Francis <tony@g...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 10:10:09 +0100
Subject: Re: SFSFW for Re: Brigade Models in US?

devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> Sorry, Roger, but you obviously missed the line part of the page:
> ***
> This range is for exclusive sale to members of the SOCIETY OF FANTASY
AND
> SCIENCE FICTION WARGAMERS so please tell us your membership number
when
> ordering.
> ***
>
> I have a membership form and payment on the long tortuous route to the
UK,
> so I will be awhile, but I'd certainly eventually be interested in a
group
> order from US members, to keep banking and postage reasonable.
>
> For info on getting your own membership, I'll leave it up to Jed to
give
> out the details. ;->=
>
> Tony, if I've mistated, my apologies. However, can hardly wait for my
number,
> AND my copies of Ragnarok to arrive!
>
> The_Beast, who likes to think of this as an extension of the Marshall
Plan

> Roger Books <books@mail.state.fl.us> on 06/15/99 02:11:01 PM
>
> Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

All quite correct, Doug. If you have a membership application on the way
then I
guess we would take that as a valid statement of intent and sufficient
for an
order now if you were really keen. We'll just send 'da boyz (tm)' round
if your
application doesn't turn up ;-).

For those who baulk at the price of membership of the SFSFW just to get
access to
our models, bear in mind how much cheaper we are than most other
manufacturers
for the equivalent-sized models. We worked out that a UK member would
only have
to buy around £25 worth of models to effectively have saved his
membership fee
(an odd way of looking at it, but a great way of persuading people to
join by
justifying their membership fee).

IMHO, Ragnarok is worth the fee anyway - plus you get discounts from
many other
traders (mostly UK, admittedly).

Tony

http://www.tonyfrancis.free-online.co.uk/brigadeframes.htm

Prev: RE: Mini-GZG-ECC 2.5 Next: Re: Brigade Models in US?