Prev: Mini-GZG-ECC 2.5 Next: Re: Unpainted Figures - was: OGRE stuff

Unpainted Figures - was: OGRE stuff

From: Donald Hosford <hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 22:02:24 -0400
Subject: Unpainted Figures - was: OGRE stuff

To try and condense two message answers into one message...(too late,
one message got away before I thought of it...)

I can't sell them, I play with them, and I would miss them too much...

If your interested, I got them from my local favorite hobby retailer.

They were:

Barbarian Warriors -- Romanic Wars -- made by ESCI in Italy (#225).
They are molded in a light brown soft plastic.	There are 46 figures in
the box.  Some have bows, most have axes or swords, all are unarmored..
There are even two (count 'em two!) female barbarians in the set!  (I
don't think there are enough female mini's do up some societies...)

English Foot Soldiers -- 100 Years War -- Made by Revell (#02562).  They
are molded in a grayish soft plastic.  There are 50 figures per box.
Some have pikes, some have bows, the rest have swords.

My friend and I use a homebrew system to game with these figures.

Donald Hosford

Prev: Mini-GZG-ECC 2.5 Next: Re: Unpainted Figures - was: OGRE stuff