Prev: Re: Unpainted Figures - was: OGRE stuff Next: Re: New Web Page .......

New Web Page .......

From: "Charles N. Choukalos" <chuckc@b...>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 10:22:43 -0400
Subject: New Web Page .......

Well I finnaly broke down and uploaded all of my full thrust notes and
brain dribblings up to the web.  Check it out and tell me what you
think.......

http://www.members.tripod.com/~ChuckC/ftfb/index.html

Chuck

P.S.:  Note the disclaimer...... I've snagged a lot of other peoples
stuff and
       have tossed it up on the page..... I don't have a clue who wrote
some of
       it... if you recognize who's it is just drop me an email and I'll

credit
       you with it.......

Prev: Re: Unpainted Figures - was: OGRE stuff Next: Re: New Web Page .......