Prev: RE: I'm back... and I have a question for SG2 players Next: Re: Unpainted Figures - was: OGRE stuff

Re: Home-made bases.

From: "Robert A. Crawford" <crawford@i...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 09:06:07 -0400
Subject: Re: Home-made bases.

On Mon, Jun 14, 1999 at 05:35:49PM -0400, -MWS- wrote:
> 3) I tried making a scratch built base for one of my heavy AOG
Centauri ships
> (a la the Stellar Games instructions), and I found that it was *much*
more
> bother than it was worth.

	I put together two dozen of these bases in about fifteen
minutes with epoxy cement. Painting them meant spraying them with
primer and some flat black spray paint. The cost probably came out to
$1 a piece, but I still have primer and paint left over.

	The washers and nails I would have bought anyway: the washers
are for basing 25mm figures; the nails are for holding 15mm figures
while I paint them.

--
Robert Crawford 		crawford@iac.net
http://www.iac.net/~crawford

Prev: RE: I'm back... and I have a question for SG2 players Next: Re: Unpainted Figures - was: OGRE stuff