Prev: RE: Vector Combined Maneuvers Next: Re: OGRE stuff

Slightly OT: guinea pigs needed!

From: "Karl G. Johnson" <kj@p...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 02:45:01 -0700
Subject: Slightly OT: guinea pigs needed!

Greetings all!

After a year-plus hiatus, I'm back and in need of some assistance. I'm
putting the final touches on the Overlord economics module and PBEM
guidelines in preparation for general release. I need four to six
volunteers
to do a short Overlord campaign game (using FT via graphics files for
battle
resolution - however that's gonna work... and V_Map for the strategic
map
movements) beginning - most likely - at the end of July. This will be an
umpired game with all players starting 'blind' to their opposition;
players
may choose ship types from any official FT publication; fleet
preferences
will be considered but not guaranteed.

If you're interested, please reply privately so as not to clutter the
list.
If you're not familiar with the Overlord game system, you can find it at
http://www.primenet.com/~kj/

Thanks!

Karl
kj@primenet.com
ICQ 24648697

Prev: RE: Vector Combined Maneuvers Next: Re: OGRE stuff