Prev: RE: Home-made bases. Next: RE: Vector Combined Maneuvers

Unpainted Figures - was: OGRE stuff

From: "Kevin Walker" <sage@m...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 02:16:34 -0500
Subject: Unpainted Figures - was: OGRE stuff

John Jeffery Shoemark wrote:

> We are planning to play in a local multifloor carpark where we know
the
> management ( and which has rarely used upper floors). Admiitedly we
have
> dreaming about this for several years but Mike's crazy enough to keep
> pushing towards it. I guess I'd better keep painting. Local legend has
it
> that I own the world's finest and largest unpainted figure collection!
> If (or should I say when) we ever get this off the ground we will post
> photos.

I definitely do NOT (for reasons that might become obvious in the
future)
want to start a I've got a bigger unpainted/unfinished/still packaged
collection than the next guy/gal/etc.  I was just wondering what people
consider ridiculous.

My fiancée (oh no not that thread again) is wonderful - sculpts a
little,
paint fantasy figures, and plays once as often as possible.  However
even
with her occasional "Honey it's fine that the dinning room can't be used
because it's filled with all the unpainted figures due to the damage and
ongoing work in the basement". I still feel guilty about the amount of
figures I've amassed (and still gathering).  Luckily she's talked me out
of
going ahead and selling a number of them off.  But it brings me back to
the
question of "What do people consider minimum, normal hobbyist, abnormal,
really disturbed?"  ;-)

Thanks all,

Kevin Walker
sage@millcomm.com

Prev: RE: Home-made bases. Next: RE: Vector Combined Maneuvers