Prev: [FT]Space Fleet scenarios? Next: RE: Home-made bases.

RE: Finally got around to updating website

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 07:39:13 +0100
Subject: RE: Finally got around to updating website

>What's on the site:
>FTMAP counters for NAC, NSL, FSE, and ESU covering all ships
>in the Fleet
>Book

These are nice, good for ftmap as they have the right level
of abstraction in their design. I thought they might be simple
3D models, but I suspect they were done by hand? Describing
the techniques used would be interesting.

>(although Thomas Heaney's look very good)

Yours are the full monty fleet wise though.

-= tim jones =-

Prev: [FT]Space Fleet scenarios? Next: RE: Home-made bases.