Prev: Vector Combined Maneuvers Next: RE: Vector Combined Maneuvers

RE: Vector Combined Maneuvers

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 13:31:35 +1000
Subject: RE: Vector Combined Maneuvers

one rotation and one push per turn.
There is really no reason to have 2 pushes per turn, as pushing aft
would negate you main drive thrust, which is the only useful quantity
for major course changes.

'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Commodore Alfred K Hole - RNS Indy's Folly (CB)
Fleet Admiral Alberto Doyle - NKV Vesuvius (LFI)

ROTATION
>and PUSH uses of its maneuvering thrusters in a single game turn, but
no
>more than ONE of each, provided the TOTAL of maneuver points expended
does
>not excede the total available."
>
>As I read this, the restriction on ROTATIONS or PUSHES to one each is
ONLY