Prev: RE: I'm back... and I have a question for SG2 players Next: Vector Combined Maneuvers

Re: I'm back... and I have a question for SG2 players

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 17:56:02 -0700
Subject: Re: I'm back... and I have a question for SG2 players

At 2:15 PM -0700 6/14/99, ScottSaylo@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 6/14/99 3:42:29 PM EST, Thomas.Barclay@sofkin.ca
>writes:
>
><<
> So... opinions? Do they exist? Who do
> they work for? How should they be
> equiped?
>  >>

>If the sun has never set upon the British Empire then Ghurkas have been
>holding it up on their bayonet points! If other great regiments still
>exist
>then the two Ghurka battalions are still there too! I have spoke!

Note that a unit of Gurkhas are currently deployed in Kosovo.

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.
http://www.flash.net/~maserati/

South Africa Quantico Clinton supercomputer kibo Legion of Doom PLO
Serbian
cracking terrorist colonel [Hello to all my fans in domestic
surveillance] Switzerland North Korea Ft. Meade fissionable ammunition
23 Mossad cold fusion  embassy Bohemian Grove
see http://www.gn.apc.org/duncan/interception_capabilities_2000.htm

Prev: RE: I'm back... and I have a question for SG2 players Next: Vector Combined Maneuvers