Prev: Re: [OT] Test Message Next: Home-made bases.

Finally got around to updating website

From: Nathan Pettigrew <nathanp@M...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 13:16:05 -0700
Subject: Finally got around to updating website

Launched my first Full Thrust website just over a year ago.  The site
focused mainly on the FT based rules for the Babylon 5 Project
Earthforce
Sourcebook.  Unfortunately, I didn't have much time to keep the site
updated
with new stuff.

Since then, I've been working on a few things as time permitted and
decided
to create a whole new site (also, my ISP that's hosting the old site got
bought up and will now be charging for web space).

The old site: http://www.cyberramp.net/~njp/ft/

The new site: http://members.tripod.com/NathansFTSite/

What's on the site:
FTMAP counters for NAC, NSL, FSE, and ESU covering all ships in the
Fleet
Book (although Thomas Heaney's look very good)
SSDs for some of the variants mentioned in the notes of some ships in
the
fleetbook (NAC only at the moment)

Future updates will include background material covering Japan for the
GZGPedia (background, ship designs and counters)

Check it out, let me know what you think.  I hope you find it useful.

Thanks,
Nathan Pettigrew

Prev: Re: [OT] Test Message Next: Home-made bases.