Prev: [FT URL] Painting FAQ Updated Next: Now I'm REALLY frightened...

OGRE stuff

From: John Kovalic <john@k...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 06:05:46 -0500
Subject: OGRE stuff

Allan Goodall said...

>I didn't buy Triplanetary... I bought Imperium. I also have the black
box
>Traveller (with books 1 through 9), Striker and Ogre. I'm sort of so-so
on
>Ogre these days. I wish I had more of the figures to use with DS2, but
>played an Ogre game two years ago at GenCon and found that it's just a
TINY
>bit too simplistic for me today...

I get the idea from Steve Jackson that the new Ogre boxed set, with
plastic
figs, will be sooner rather than later. But you're not cleared for that.
Fnord.

Actually, given the lack of availability of OGRES figs, I was wondering
if
GZG had ever considered producing giant cyber tanks for DSII. I mean,
even
if SJG does eventually do them again, there are *lots* of countries
(Israel, Japan, China) that have OGRES beyond the North American Combine
and the Paneuropneans. Lots of room for different types of OGRES...uh, I
mean GZG Cybertanks...on the table...

John "MAN, I like pushing so much lead around" K.

	 DORK TOWER #4 (with the FREE CHEAPASS GAME) is OUT NOW!

       "This must be Thursday. I never COULD get the hang of Thursdays"
					      - Arthur Dent
	      "Dork Tower," "Shop Keep," "Wild Life," "Murphy's Rules":
       at 'TOON CENTRAL: http://kovalic.com  - e-mail: john@kovalic.com

Prev: [FT URL] Painting FAQ Updated Next: Now I'm REALLY frightened...