Prev: RE: [OT] Looking for snow speeders from Battle on Hoth kit Next: Re: new ship counters

Re: OT:Railgun: Branching technologies

From: ShldWulf@a...
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 23:11:40 EDT
Subject: Re: OT:Railgun: Branching technologies

In a message dated 6/5/99 10:29:04 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
djwj@eazy.net
writes:

<< Railgun - Lorenz Effect Plasma Driver - "Microwave Pulse Magnetic
 Containment"
     The last D. E. S. devive *I'm* aware of, I'm sure there's more: Use
 microwave pulse to organise the plasma into "Shells" that spin
generating a
 magnetic containment, constraining the plasma, untill it hits
something. >>

Is it just me? Or does this NOT sound just like the Pulse torpedo?

randy

Prev: RE: [OT] Looking for snow speeders from Battle on Hoth kit Next: Re: new ship counters