Prev: Re: Fighter Models (Was Battlefleet GZG) Next: Re: The Imperious forces of the Evil Empire...

Re: Paint Schemes & Bio

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 08:04:04 -0700
Subject: Re: Paint Schemes & Bio

>  I've recently received my packs of ships from GZG, and having stuck
them
>to their bases was wondering what colour schemes other people have used
>(in particular I'm interested in the NAC, ESU, NSL and FSE ships)

You can paint 'em whatever color you want, but I'll tell you what I
chose:

NAC - Light Grey, drybrushed white, with yellow & grey detailing
ESU - Dark Rust, drybrushed red, with yellow and tan detailing
NSL - Olive Green, drybrushed green, with grey and black detailing
FSE - Black, drybrushed dark grey, with red and yellow detailing

Schoon

Prev: Re: Fighter Models (Was Battlefleet GZG) Next: Re: The Imperious forces of the Evil Empire...