Prev: RE: Paint Schemes & Bio Next: Re: Crusade....BIG TIME SPOILERS BELOW!

Re: BFG

From: Tony Francis <tony@g...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 17:45:42 +0100
Subject: Re: BFG

John C wrote:

> I've been using Beth's suggestion: Use an plastic flight base, drill
holes
> in the shaft, and mount fighters on paperclip wire set into those
holes.	It
> looks really, really good, especially with my Sa'Vasku.  The dice are
> currently following them around the table, but I can live with that.

Along the same lines, I've made and cast a little fighter stand that
fits on top
of a normal plastic flying base. It has three 'arms' on the end of which
you can
mount your fighters and you could put a small (tiny) dice in the flat
central
disc (may need some blu-tak to keep it there)

For a picture, go to

http://www.tonyfrancis.free-online.co.uk/brigadeframes.htm

and navigate to the spaceship models page - the fighter base is down at
the
bottom of the page.

Tony

Prev: RE: Paint Schemes & Bio Next: Re: Crusade....BIG TIME SPOILERS BELOW!