Prev: Paint Schemes & Bio Next: Re: Paint Schemes & Bio

RE: Paint Schemes & Bio

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 17:26:04 +0100
Subject: RE: Paint Schemes & Bio

>Heya everyone.
>
>  I've recently received my packs of ships from GZG, and
>having stuck them
>to their bases was wondering what colour schemes other people
>have used
>(in particular I'm interested in the NAC, ESU, NSL and FSE ships)

To minimise Me Too responses, see the painting FAQ, the vast
array of previous answers to this question have been collated there
and I endeavour to keep it up to date (I have a small backlog).

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3565/ft-painting-faq.html

In the interest of improving the FAQ, I would be interested to know
why you didn't use it as a resource to answer this FAQ? Does it
need greater publicity as a resource or something else?

--------
Tim Jones tim.jones@smallworld.co.uk
The GZG FAQ is available at:
http://ds.dial.pipex.com/town/estate/ax16/grunt/meta-faq.html
The FT FAQ is available at:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3565/faq-index.html

Prev: Paint Schemes & Bio Next: Re: Paint Schemes & Bio