Prev: Re: Dinasaur gaming Next: Re: Dinasaur gaming

Re: [OT] Looking for snow speeders from Battle on Hoth kit

From: ScottSaylo@a...
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 11:13:50 EDT
Subject: Re: [OT] Looking for snow speeders from Battle on Hoth kit

In a message dated 6/9/99 9:35:05 AM EST, reynol@primenet.com writes:

<<
 On several recent visits, I almost bought a copy (or several) of
 the Battle of Hoth set ($4.99, as above). But I was unable to
 determine the *size* of the vehicles and figures. Can someone
 who does have it help out, here: What is (are) their scale(s)/size(s)?
 Close to 10, 15, or 20mm? Close to HO, 1/144, or ??? Maybe just
 actual figure/vehicle dimensions (including/excluding bases, if any)?

Size is relative, I've used the bits and pieces of Hoth and Rebel Base
for
all kinds of stuff. However the figures were probably meant to be
1/300th
roughly so 6mm or microarmor scale. Perfect for Dirtside or Battle Tech.
But
usable for FT where the items become whatever you like from escort to
batle
cruiser depending on the size of other ships you are using. Don't forget
look at Micro Machines while you are at it.

Prev: Re: Dinasaur gaming Next: Re: Dinasaur gaming