Prev: Re: Empire of the Petal Throne Next: Re: Kaybee Toys vs. Toy Liquidators

Re: RE: [OT] Looking for snow speeders from Battle on Hoth kit

From: Samuel Reynolds <reynol@p...>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 08:35:26 -0600
Subject: Re: RE: [OT] Looking for snow speeders from Battle on Hoth kit

>In a message dated 6/8/99 9:26:53 AM, you wrote:
>
><<Check out KayBee Toys (AKA Toy Liquidators) they have MPC Battle of
Hoth
>sets
>for @$4.99.
>>>

>Checked out two in my area (Los Angeles) and found nothing.  Is this
the same
>KayBee that's at all the malls or is there another chain by the same
name?

It is and it isn't.

Toy Liquidators is the discount arm of KayBee. Prices there are
often (but not always) significantly lower than under the KayBee
sign.

On several recent visits, I almost bought a copy (or several) of
the Battle of Hoth set ($4.99, as above). But I was unable to
determine the *size* of the vehicles and figures. Can someone
who does have it help out, here: What is (are) their scale(s)/size(s)?
Close to 10, 15, or 20mm? Close to HO, 1/144, or ??? Maybe just
actual figure/vehicle dimensions (including/excluding bases, if any)?

- Sam
Samuel Reynolds
Full Thrust at Spinward Stars: http://www.spinwardstars.com/ft/
Reynolds Virtual Workshop: http://www.primenet.com/~reynol
reynol@primenet.com
samuel_reynolds@csgsystems.com

Prev: Re: Empire of the Petal Throne Next: Re: Kaybee Toys vs. Toy Liquidators