Prev: Re: An introduction Next: Re: An introduction

Re: [OT] Re: An introduction

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 17:52:02 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Re: An introduction

devans@uneb.edu wrote:
> Did my first space ship gaming with Zocchi's Alien Space and Star
Fleet Battle
> Manual(not terrible) and Superior's Starfleet Wars(was terrible). Had
to wait
> entirely too long to find FTII!

	I never managed to get a copy of the SFBM, but Alien Space is
	a surprisingly fun game.  I got quite good at drawing a bead on
	my opponents using that cardboard protractor.
	(I did try making play aids, like an angled mirror to get one's
	eye closer to the ground, but it didn't work very well)

	I'll have to get out my copy of that and relive some memories.

Prev: Re: An introduction Next: Re: An introduction