Prev: [OT] Re: An introduction Next: RE: [OT] Re: An introduction

Re: [OT] Re: An introduction

From: "Buddy Chamberlain" <buddy@m...>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 13:26:12 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Re: An introduction

Yup.  I started in the Star Wars RPG about 6 years ago or so, and have
been
hooked since, but I do feel like quite the newbie.  It's funny, though.
I've been playing for 6 years, and GMing just as long, as I was
introduced
to the game by my best friend, who had played it with some cousins of
his,
and was going off of the rules from memory.  (needless to say, it was
one
odd game)  Then, being the poor teens we were, we built a patchwork of
rules
from bits posted on the 'net.  We played for a year or so this way.
Man, it
was awesome when we had 18 skill die instead of the proper 7.  <shrugs &
grins>	Then I finally coughed up the cash for the rulebook.  It was a
nice
pretty hardback blue book with Darth Vader's picture on the cover.  It's
still probably my most prized RPG book.  Anyway, that started an
addiction
I've fed since.  Maybe someday I'll be able to look at crates of old
books
and reminice like you guys.  ;o)

God bless,
- Buddy