Prev: Re: An introduction Next: Re: An introduction

Re: An introduction

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 10:38:49 -0600
Subject: Re: An introduction

On Tue, 08 Jun 1999 12:18:43 -0500 (EST), "Just when I was getting used
to yest
erday, along came today" writes:

>>I share the memories of the little black Traveller books and the joys
of
>>exploring the universe through them...  I still have all mine,
including a
>>big pile of the supplements.	D&D in 8th grade and onwards, Traveller,
Star
>>Frontiers, GangBusters, Boot Hill, and even "The Morrow Project"
(anybody
>>else remember that one - with it's almost-photocopied rules) -
>
>The Morrow Project! Yep, I've got it. With a couple of modules. Never
>played it. Picked it up eons ago in college, thought I'd get some
people
>involved, and....phut. Made for some fun reading (instead of doing, oh,
>say, my physics homework ;-)

This is starting to straw pretty far off topic, but I can't resist a
Morrow topic.

Morrow project was a great game, for its time.	We ran a number of
full campaigns, even using some of the published stuff.  Mostly very
very military, but with the occasional good bit of role playing.

(Must remember, when trapped on the second floor of a wooden house by
a load of bad guys, don't roll white phosperious (sp?) grenades down
the stairway.)

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: Re: An introduction Next: Re: An introduction