Prev: Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games... Next: Re: Schoon's Simpler Sensors

Re: Alarishi Ships

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 1999 22:06:52 -0400
Subject: Re: Alarishi Ships

>> >Say, you mention on your Alarishi history secton, that some
americans
>> migrated
>> >to the Alarishi system.  About which year did this happen, so I may
update
>> my
>> >American History...

The main thing, of course, is that entrepreneurs, at considerable
physical
and financial risk, went out and explored new star systems.  The survey
information for the terraformable planets was sold to the House of
Sa'ud;
the information on the "useless" M star systems was retained, and the
entrepreneurs set up way stations for the emigrants moving to the
Islamic
worlds.  The original crew for the expedition consisted of one American
pilot, one German engineer, and one Russian planetologist.

Prev: Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games... Next: Re: Schoon's Simpler Sensors