Prev: [OT] American Science and Surplus Next: Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...

Re: Alarishi Ships

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 1999 22:59:49 -0400
Subject: Re: Alarishi Ships

>Say, you mention on your Alarishi history secton, that some americans
migrated
>to the Alarishi system.  About which year did this happen, so I may
update
my
>American History...

Starting in 2098 as Americans who were displaced in the war against the
LLAR--primarily from the southeastern region of what was formerly the
United
States--emigrated to avoid the next war.  Germans and Russians with
similar
motives followed in beginning in 2101.

Prev: [OT] American Science and Surplus Next: Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...